JD Edwards One View Watchlists
One View Watchlists are an exciting new feature available in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Applications, Tools Release 9.1 Update 3
One View Watchlists represent collections of items that match user-defined criteria. They enable users to define information to which they would like to be alerted. For example, a user might want to be alerted to outstanding tasks that they need to do, or thresholds that have been passed. Watchlists provide an easy way for this information to be conveyed to users.
If there are existing Watchlists to which you have access, you will see the Watchlists menu on the menu bar within JD Edwards EnterpriseOne. When you select the Watchlist menu, a list of existing Watchlists appears. Each Watchlist represents a collection of items that match the criteria that were set up for that Watchlist. For example, Watchlists might contain expenses needing approval, batch processes in error, customers over their credit limit, and purchase order receipts past due.
When you select the Watchlist you are interested in, the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne application the watchlist is based on, will open.
Key Features of One View Watchlists:
- Improve user productivity by pushing data to the end user outside of the application.
- Enable users to define personalized Watchlists based on a JD Edwards EnterpriseOne application and saved query.
- Enable users to quickly access information that is important to them directly from their JD Edwards EnterpriseOne home page.
- Provide advanced options like warning thresholds, refresh intervals, and maximum record counts.
- Enable an administrator to secure which users can view, create, and share Watchlists.
To see One View Watchlists in action email firstname.lastname@example.org for a demonstration